Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nourishment

During this time when I'm not going to the temple two days each week, I must guard myself to keep my testimony growing. Each day I must take time for spiritual renewing each day. The seed is still good. I must continually nourish and strengthen my testimony.

But if ye neglect the tree, and take no thought for its nourishment, behold it will not get any root; and when the heat of the sun cometh and scorcheth it, because it hath no root it withers away, and ye pluck it up and cast it out.
39
(Book of Mormon | Alma 32:38 - 39)
Now, this is not because the seed was not good, neither is it because the fruit thereof would not be desirable; but it is because your ground is barren, and ye will not nourish the tree, therefore ye cannot have the fruit thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment