Saturday, October 30, 2010

Inner Harmony

I had dinner with a cousin and his wife last night. The food was delicious and the conversation insightful. He has a peace about him that is contageous. He meditates daily, finding an inner harmony that reduces his anxiety and worry. He has found an avenue to tranquility in his life that works for him.

My path to peace is different than my cousin's. But how wonderful that we can each find our own way to a life of contentment and meaning.

What is you way to peace? How do you connect with yourself?

This daily blog is one of the ways I find my inner harmony. I settle on a point of wisdom that guides my life for the day. I choose a topic that is related to my tasks for the day and helps me handle them with maturity and prudence.

No comments:

Post a Comment