Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friends

As I serve with dear sisters in the temple, I have grown to love them dearly. They are like family to me. Our temple is closed so I haven't seenn some of them for quite a while. I met a few of them the other day in the Bountiful Temple.

I miss them so much I felt like crying I was so happy to see them. We picked up right where we left off a few months ago. What a blessing friendship is. Heavenly Father has given us a lot of blessings, but friendship is one of the greatest.

The greatest friend we have is the Savior
11
12
13
14
(New Testament | John 15:10 - 14)
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment