I am grateful for those of you who read my posts and follow this blog. I'm giving away my Becoming Free, A Woman's Guide to Inner Strength as a thank you. Leave a comment to enter the drawing. I'm grateful you dropped by.
Some thoughts on gratitude
Spend a day giving thanks for the beauties around you.
1. Sit on the patio and enjoy the last of the warm sunshine.
2. Notice the birds in your area and appreciate their beauty.
Be grateful for your friends.
1. I don't know about you, but my friends keep me going.
2. Send emails to your friends, thanking them for their love.
3. Compliment each of your friends during the day.
Thank family members for all they do for you.
1. Have a Secret Pal week in your family.
2. Make 'I love you' cards.
3. Hug everyone at least twice a day.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
Have a great day! Christy