Friday, March 20, 2015

Trust


 
Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks. Isaac Watts

Trust of Self

How many times a day do I doubt my abilities? I stop my negative thinking and put a positive statement in my head, and then a short time later an unwanted negative slips in and I have to repeat the process all over again.
 

Each time I face myself, I grow stronger.

 Trust of Others

I trust some of my family and some of my friends.  If they have good things to say about others, they will be positive about me. Those are the people I can share with.

I have learned to teach others how to earn my trust. If I feel hurt or betrayed by someone, we talk it over. If they listen and respect my boundaries, we will build trust in each other.

 Each time I face others, I grow stronger.

Trust in God

Sometimes I pray in desperation for blessings from my Father in Heaven. As time goes by, my desperation is replaced by the faith that I had forgotten for the moment. I know God  will bless me.

Proverbs 3: 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

 Each time I face God, I grow stronger.


1 comment:

  1. This was a very inspiring and lovely post on trust. I really loved your thoughts on this one. The scripture Trust in the Lord is my favorite. I have used it so many times during difficult moments.
    I am back blogging again and I have missed reading the blog posts. Of course, dear friend you are a favorite of mine. You have such wisdom and a talent in writing that I love.
    Hope all is well and we do need to schedule a lunch date soon.
    Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete