Thursday, December 28, 2017

A New Year of Joy


Most of us make New Year’s resolutions this time of year.
It’s a time of beginning.
A time to evaluate our lives.
Are we going in the direction we would like?

When most of us set our goals, we ‘should’ on ourselves:
I should exercise more.
I should eat more healthy food.
I should get more sleep.
I should read more.

We have scolded ourselves through the ages
Scolding yourself to do better never works.
We forget to keep those goals soon after we make them.

This year, my resolution is to find joy in every day.

tinybuddha.com
My joy may come in a different form than yours. 

Joy comes from who we are.

How will you find your joy?

Take some time to decide. Record it in your journal.

Make it a joyful year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear friend this was a perfect read for me today. I haven't made New Years goals for a long time since I never kept them. I think your idea is the best ever. Just find joy in everyday. Perfect!
    Sending warm loving thoughts your way and hugs too!

    ReplyDelete