Monday, January 29, 2018

In Search of Joy

Buddha tells us that we create our own world with our mind. Make it a joyful one.

What kind of dwelling have you crafted in your inner-most self? Look around and see it.
Take some time each day to find your own peace--your own goodness.
Be kind to yourself and those around you.



Is it a positive place with lots of light and love?

Is there goodness around you?

Positive energy?



Flesh it out, fill it in. Make it an oasis for you to relax in.

Is it an ocean setting?



A peaceful wooded area?


A garden of fragrant flowers?



Be in search of your own joy. Use your internal wisdom to make your life the best it can be.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post. It is a great reminder for me to try harder to look for and create more joy filled moments in my life. I do get caught up in business of life sometimes and I don't feel the joy. I do look forward to some moments with you.
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete