Thursday, January 20, 2011

Support in Trials

As Alma the Younger talked to his son Helaman, he told him:

And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day. Alma 36:3

Coming from Alma, this is a powerful statement for he had been through hard times and had come through it all faithfully. This scripture gives me courage to go on.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a blessing to know that the Savior is always there to help and support us in our trials. If we take His yoke upon us, He will be right there in the other side of the yoke, pulling and strengthening us beyond our own capacity. Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete