Saturday, January 22, 2011

Worth

This past week I've been struggling with my self-worth. So I'm posting each day about worth to help me feel better about myself and know that God really loves the imperfect me.

Psalms 8:3-6 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Could we have a greater blessing than this?

2 comments:

  1. As you are one of the kindest, most sincere, helpful people I know, it is hard to believe you ever have self-doubt, but I guess it comes to all of us. The next time life beats you up, remember I include you in my gratitudes everyday!

    PS. What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your note. I really appreciate it and need it sometimes. C hristy

    ReplyDelete