Monday, October 1, 2012

Saving Savannah by Sara Fitzgerald is a tender Christmas story that will bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your heart as you read. Devan Smith clings to the bitterness he feels at his wife’s death. The innocent sweetness of his daughter Savanna wedges itself into every fiber of his being. His family tries to love and support him. But neither can chip away at the hate he feels for the drunk driver that killed his beloved—until something surprising and unnerving happens at the Nativity program on Christmas Eve.
This book will make a wonderful Christmas gift, and the memory of the story will keep on giving throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. I always love to read a new Christmas Novel. Thanks for the review on this one. I am also really excited about your new self-help book. I can hardly wait to see what it is all about. I have plans to give to some of my grandchildren upir Texting Through Time Book. I loved that one. Thanks for being such a great blogging friend and I love your sweet comments on my posts. Keep up the quotes I love those too.

    ReplyDelete