Saturday, July 2, 2011

Testimony

I have just been getting ready for a granddaughter's baptism. I have collected written testimonies from all our family and will give them to her in a small booklet so she can read them whenever she wishes. I've also gathered testimonies from her ancestors that were converted to the church.

As I put the booklet together, I feel such overwhelming gratitude for the strength of our family. I am thankful to be so blessed to belong to such valiant spirits of our Father in Heaven. What a great gift. It is more precious than anything else on the earth.

Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you.
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 62:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment