Monday, January 2, 2012

Usefullness

Elizabeth Ann Whitney, wife of Newel K. Whitney said "If there are any principles which have given me strength, and by which I have learned to live more truely a life of usefulness, it seems to me I could wish to impart this joy and strength to others; to tell them what the Gospel has been and is to me, ever since I embraced it and learned to live by its laws. A fresh revelation of the Spirit day by day, an unveiling of mysteries which before were dark, deep, unexplained and incomprehensible; a more implicit faith in a divine power, in infinite truth emanating from God the Father."

1 comment:

  1. This was a great thought for the New Year. I am trying to ponder on the direction that I need to take in my life this year. I liked the thought of usefullness. This was a awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete